Strategic Objectives / Pillars
Our focus will be sustainable delivery of sporting, recreational and entertainment activities by maintaining an appropriate balance between services delivered and community and financial benefit. MNSL will pursue the following strategic objectives (SO/Ps) in order to develop and promote the sports in Uganda and beyond. Over the next five years we will:
• Develop high quality human resource, organisational flexibility and corporate governance
• Deliver excellent stadium experiences.
• Develop partnerships and alliances that create opportunities for MNSL and optimise the use of MNSL’s facilities.
• Maximise the return on investment of MNSL.
• Pursue integrated mode of operation and approach.
• Expand the portfolio of facilities.
The Core Values of MNSL will define its fundamental, basic beliefs and guiding principles thus providing focus for organization actions and decision making.
Commitment to high ethical standards including but not limited to honesty, trust, loyalty, and open communication.
Utilizing collaborative efforts of participants, volunteers, staff and stakeholders.
Continually strive for outstanding service and value.
Provide for all our stakeholders.
5. CUSTOMER FOCUS
Respond to customer needs working in partnership with others, and providing services that safely and effectively meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Promote an environment where innovations, interaction and creativity will enhance enjoyment.